I’m stuck on a Writing question and need an explanation.
Written Project Instructions:
1) Click on the “Project A” link above. Watch the lecture video.
2) Research a government supplemental food program, (I would like to be SNAP, Food Stamp)
3) Calculate your hypothetical eligibility for that program. Calculate the food “allotment” you would receive from that program for your current household (Which it is two people) for one week.
4) Create a grocery budget in which you try to live on just that food allotment for one week.
5) Go to a grocery store and see what foods you can/ can’t buy on that budget.
6) Write 1-2 pages on your findings, the program you chose. What foods were allowed? What did you learn? What did you have to give up for the week to stay in budget? How has this changed your view of supplemental nutrition programs?