I’m trying to study for my English course and I need some help to understand this question.
This is your chance to get ideas and suggestions from your peers. Remember, the draft that you post for the peer review must be complete and as polished as possible, so make sure you do one round of editing before posting.
Conduct two (2) peer reviews entering your feedback in the “Audience Analysis Peer Review Form” and returning the “Audience Analysis Peer Review Form” to your peer.
1) Post a draft of the Audience Analysis (as one Word attachment) in this Discussion forum.
2) Use the “Audience Analysis Peer Review Form” below to provide feedback to two of your peers.
3) If a draft already has a review, please move on to drafts that have no reviews. If all drafts have been reviewed at least once, then feel free to review any draft you choose.
4) Use the “Peer Review Sample” below to guide how you provide feedback. Use this form only to model the appropriate language to use when completing the peer review form below. You do not need to mark up your peers’ drafts; just complete the peer review form.
5) You may not simply copy the language from the peer review form in your responses as this is not in the spirit of the assignment. Your peer review should go beyond confirmation of meeting the assignment to offer constructive feedback.
Worth 20 points.
- 10 points for each peer review
You will receive deductions for the following:
- Not using complete sentences
- Not answering each question on the form
- Copying the language from the peer review form without providing substantive feedback.
- Using only one sentence responses for each question
No points will be awarded for missing/late peer review.
Finally, if you choose to post only your own draft and do not review the drafts of at least two of your peers, you will receive a “0” for the assignment.