This is the first of three Journal Article Assignments that you will complete in this course. For this assignment, you will locate one peer-reviewed journal article related to a topic covered in Module 1 and create a professionally designed PowerPoint presentation. In the presentation, you must identify and explain the purpose of the study (article), interpret definitions and variations in definitions, if any. Length of the presentation should be at least five minutes long and include audio embedded on each slide.
mplementing a Public Health Program
Using the South University Online Library or the Internet, research about the ten leading causes of death in the United States. List all the diseases and select one disease. Research further on your selected disease.
Based on research, create a 5- to 7-page Microsoft Word document that includes:
- A proposal for a public health program to address that disease within your community.
- An outline of the steps you will undertake to evaluate the program you have proposed.
- An evaluation design for your program.
- An identification and collection of data to evaluate your program.
- An explanation of the method determined for collecting the data.
- Conclusions from the data and justification of those conclusions.
- Recommendations for improvements to your program and a plan to communicate those recommendations.
Support your answers with appropriate research, reasoning, and examples.
Cite any sources in APA format.
Name your document SU_PHE4055_W5_A2_LastName_FirstInitial.doc.
Submit your document to the W5 Assignment 2 Dropbox by Tuesday, August 29, 2017.
With only the most capable experts on board, we offer top-quality writing help to students across the globe.
WHATSAPP: +1 (573) 260-3076