I need an explanation for this Computer Science question to help me study.
Structural Modeling and Behavior Modeling
Refer to the functional model attached to complete this question.
Based on your performance, ABS management was so satisfied that it wants you to develop both the structural and behavior models. This way, ABS can fully understand both the interaction that would take place between the users and the system, and the system itself in greater detail.
Note: You may create and / or assume all necessary assumptions needed for the completion of this question.
Write a four to five (4-5) page paper in which you:
- Create Class-Responsibility-Collaboration (CRC) cards and a class diagram based on the functional models through the use of graphical tools in Microsoft Word or Visio. Note: The graphically depicted solution is not included in the required page length.
- Identify each use case in the functional model and create a sequence and communication diagram for each scenario of each use case identified through the use of graphical tools in Microsoft Word or Visio. Note: The graphically depicted solution is not included in the required page length.
- Create a behavioral state machine for each of the complex classes in the class diagram.
- Perform a CRUDE analysis to show the interactivity of the objects in the system.
- Perform a verification and validation walk-through of each:
- Functional model
- Structural model
- Behavioral model
- Revise the requirements document created in the attachment with additional information found in this assignment and document the assumptions.
- Use at least three (3) quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA format
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
- Include charts or diagrams created in Visio and the completed diagrams / charts must be imported into the Word document.