Need help with my Law question – I’m studying for my class.
( THIS ASSIGNMENT NEEDS TO BE DONE BEFORE SUNDAY 11/10/19, MID-NIGHT )
All questions are worth 20 points:
- Discuss the concepts of mirroring and shifting and provide examples as to when you would use each.
- What is active listening? Describe some of the ways in which active listening can be demonstrated.
- Discuss at what point an interview becomes and interrogation. Why is it important to know when this shift takes place?
- Compare and contrast forensic interviewing and cognitive interviewing. Be able to provide examples of when each would be used.
- Discuss the concepts of neurolinguistic programming and substance of communication. What are some of the types of nonverbal communications that an interviewer/interrogator need to pay attention to and why?
Journal Assignment Grading:
Each assignment is given equal weight out of 100 points.; each question is worth 20 points. If a question is not answered, no points will be received for that response. Each question is weighted equally.
Please post all answers as an attachment in a Microsoft Word document or a Rich Text Format file. This assignment is due by Sunday at 11:59 p.m. EST.