I don’t know how to handle this Art & Design question and need guidance.
Please type a 1-2 page essay explaining your progress this far into the semester. Be sure to address the following:
- What has been most challenging for you during the first half of our semester and why? I HAVE STRUGGLED WITH MANAGING TIME AND ASSIGNMENTS ON TIME WHILE WORKING FULL TIME
- What have you found to be the least challenging and why? The course readings
- What have you found to be the most helpful/enjoyable/interesting information in this class? What area of your life will it be useful and why/how? Discussions with classmates
- What have you found to be the least helpful/enjoyable/interesting information in this class? Why do you feel this way and what is your suggestion to improve this issue? [Basically what this is asking for is feedback on what you want more of from the class or less of. What can I do to make the second half of the semester more enjoyable or valuable of an experience for you?] [I value honesty above all else, so please don’t feel like you need to pander to my ego or anything like that. I’d rather know what you think so I can shape the class to you and make the second half as best as it can be]
- What will you work to improve on during the second half of our semester and how will you accomplish it? PLAN MY STUDY TIME AND DUE DATES BETTER
Please use MLA form. There is no need for a works cited because this is a personal reflection.