Need help with my Marketing question – I’m studying for my class.
Great news! You were just hired at (Your Chosen Group Charity)! They are looking to expand their not-for-profit charity and have hired you to come up with a complete Cause-Related Marketing Plan to raise money for their cause. You should start by researching the charity and comparing similar charities in the area. I have listed some suggestions below to get you started. Good Luck!
Follow the steps below to get started creating your Marketing Plan for presentation:
- Search online for local business/charity competition or national business/charity competition that is similar to your chosen charity. Examine their websites, television advertisements, and any other form of marketing information that you can find. Explore what marketing techniques they are using and explain how your chosen business/charity could use the same or similar techniques. Why have you chosen these techniques, and what are the pros and cons of using these techniques.
- Create a strategy that provides details to your plan and how you will achieve these tasks. Think recipe fashion. Do not just provide an ‘end’ result; explain how the result will be achieved.
- The following components are required within your marketing plan: Executive summary, 4 P’s of marketing, SWOT analysis, segmentation, sales forecasts, and strategy. APA formatting is required. Please check at the library or online for APA guidelines that are current.
- The marketing plan itself should be a minimum of 10 pages long. You must include all references used and they all must be properly cited per APA guidelines. (The title page, table of contents, and references DO NOT count towards the 10 pages).
- You can find sample marketing plans online.
Please be creative and have fun!