I need an explanation for this English question to help me study.
DEFINING THE PROBLEM, SEARCHING FOR THE CAUSE, AND FINDING SOLUTIONS
Your video documentary must clearly define the problem based on the selected theme, analyze the cause/s, and propose solution/s.The video documentary must have a strong purpose and must be produced to impact a college level audience. Each group member is required to contribute to the video equally.
- Select a problem within your theme. Each group member is given one research area (problem/cause/solution.)
- Define the problem/s pertaining to the theme chosen
- Find the cause/s to the problem/s
- Propose concrete and conceptual solution/s
- Do a short 10 minutes’ video documentary per group.
- The video must be uploaded on YouTube and the url shared with the class.
- Document and cite all videos and information that is used on the last slide.
- Credit all contributors.
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouLAFnMZ4jY&feature=youtu.be this is the video sample