I’m stuck on a Chemistry question and need an explanation.
Pick two of the following food types: 1. breakfast cereal, 2. energy bar, 3. frozen dinner, 4. canned fruit/ vegetable, 5. packaged snack, 6. bread or baked good, 7. or Pasta
Examine the product for the following information
• Name of the product
• Quality claims (e.g., triple-washed, fresh)
• Animal welfare or environmental claims (e.g., dolphin-safe)
• Nutrition claims (e.g., no trans fat, fortified with iron)
• Health claims (e.g., boosts immunity) • Social justice claims (e.g., fair trade)
• Factors differentiating product from competition (e.g., 50% less sugar)
• Identify the Macromolecular components
• and the vitamin and minerals.
• And any other information that you think is important
Please indicate why you purchased or use a particular product based on the questions above. Is the product healthy in your opinion?