I’m stuck on a Management question and need an explanation.
3 pages, single spaced
- Provide a brief summary of the project, highlighting the aspects that are relevant to your role as the Project Manager.
- Identify the major processes you would implement for the project, tools and techniques you would use as a project manager, and the approach to set up these techniques in your project. Include significant documents, tools and techniques, training requirements, time lines for introducing the approaches to the team members, and assumptions made by you if any.Your discussion should be based on the case study, our class discussion, the text, and outside research.
- The paper should include a section on project risks, opportunities, and issues, including at least four most significant risks or opportunities identified and your risk management plan.
- Your paper should demonstrate how, as a project manager, you would position yourself to be successful.The bulk of the grade is therefore allocated to how well you succeed in describing this understanding.Do not simply provide a summary of tools and techniques as your final paper.
- Document your information sources with at least three properly formatted reference citations