I’m stuck on a Computer Science question and need an explanation.
This is a 2 part discussion
- Your initial response is worth 10 points. (5-7 sentences)
- A response to a peer is worth 5 points. (3-5 sentences)
The maximum point total is 15.
The purpose of this discussion board is simply to engage in academic dialog, but remember it is not an informal chat room. Your answers and replies should be thoughtful, considerate, and use college-level language and grammar. I strongly recommend that you carefully compose your answers on a word processing program. Before posting your answers, check them for spelling and grammatical errors, then save them, and then copy and paste them to the Discussion Board.
Part 1: Find one example of a company that uses social media in a unique and creative way. Explain why the organization’s use of social media is unique, and why using social media in that way benefits the organization. Post a link to the company’s social media page.
Your response should be clear, complete, and accurate. Post your response by the due date.
Part 2: Read the responses posted by your classmates and respond to at least one of those postings by the due date.
In your replies to other students you can:
- Expand on or clarify a point made in the answer.
- Offer an additional argument to support a position taken in an answer.
- Suggest ways in which an idea could be more clearly expressed.
- Identify passages where you think the writer misunderstood a concept or applied it incorrectly.
- Disagree with a point or position made in an answer and provide reasons for your dissent.