I need an explanation for this Writing question to help me study.
The TPACK framework demonstrates the interplay of three knowledge bases:
- Pedagogical Content Knowledge: This area is where most teachers have their foundation as a content expert who delivers knowledge using the foundations of pedagogy.
- Technological Content Knowledge: This area includes making content more accessible and differentiated through technology including graphing calculators, online language translators, and virtual world tours.
- Technological Pedagogical Knowledge: This area involves advanced learning processes through the use of technology that contribute to a wider variety of differentiated instructional opportunities including iPads that have text to speech programs, SMARTboard with text magnification, and online educational games that provide immediate feedback.
This for kindergarten classroom environment and you will create the framework for a TPACK lesson plan.
- Identify the following aspects of your lesson plan:
- Title: The title of your lesson.
- Grade level and basic class demographics.
- Anticipated Outcome (Lesson Objective): This must be measurable and written to align with the CCSS.
- Common Core State Standard: This can be from your Unit Plan.
- standard being met.
- Content Summary: A brief description of what you will teach for this lesson and why.
- Materials: Provide a list of materials needed for the lesson to include hyperlinks to any internet sites or books citations.
- Summative Assessment: This should be a two- to three-sentence summary of how you will assess the lesson.
- Your lesson plan must address each section of the TPACK using the provided lesson plan template (
- Pedagogical Content Knowledge: Explain which teaching strategies best address the lesson’s content and concept. Be sure to include how the lesson uses multiple intelligences to promote critical thinking and problem solving in an engaging learning environment. You must also clearly explain how the Common Core State Standard (CCSS) aligns with this section.
- Technological Content Knowledge: Explain how instructional technology will be used to compliment the lesson’s content. For example- a graphing calculator is used to check student’s algebra work or using spell check in a word document. You must also clearly explain how the CCSS and NETS standard(s) aligns with this section.
- Technological Pedagogical Knowledge: Explain how the instructional technology device(s) included in your lesson enhance student learning and classroom organization (such as online attendance and grading). You must also clearly explain how the NETS standard(s) aligns with this section.
- Technological Pedagogical Content Knowledge (TPACK):
- Analyze how your lesson integrates Pedagogical Content Knowledge (PCK), Technological Pedagogical Knowledge (TPK), and Technological Content Knowledge (TCK) to fully address TPACK in the creation of an engaging lesson that differentiates instruction, makes global connections through 21st century technological advancements, encourages critical thinking, and demonstrates content area expertise. The analysis will be at least two pages.
The assignment should be a minimum of four pages in length, not including the title and reference pages, and must include reference to the course text and two additional resources