I don’t know how to handle this Art & Design question and need guidance.
- Watch the movie clips (From The Shining) and listen carefully to the music score.
- Pick one part of a scene that stands out to you and briefly (1-2 sentences) explain why this particular moment “caught your ear.” Describe is happening in the scene with the characters and describe what is happening in the music (high, low? chaotic, controlled? beautiful, ugly?)
- How does the music support the action in the scene? Be specific. This should be the main part of your mini-essay. (You can use this as a starting place for your longer movie essay.)
- Cite your sources (Links to an external site.) – including your textbook. Points deducted for not citing references. You may use MLA format. (Links to an external site.)
- Response should be one-two paragraphs. Use full sentences, no abbreviations, and check your spelling for full credit.