I’m stuck on a Management question and need an explanation.
- Write your “leadership autobiography” in which you reflect on your past and present leadership experiences.
- You MUST utilize the following theory in your response: Six Bases of Power (French & Raven, 1962).
- Incorporate the following questions into your narrative:
- What people have had a significant impact on you in terms of leadership characteristics?
- What leadership traits do they possess that you admire the most? Do they align with any of the Six Bases of Power?
- What skills do they have that you have developed or aspire to develop? Do they align with any of the Six Bases of Power?
- What area(s) do you feel you need to focus on and grow? Do they align with any of the Six Bases of Power?